The Assistant Account Executive supports the Account Executive or Senior Account Executive by opening and tracking jobs and ensuring deadlines are met. The Assistant Account Executive works with every department within the agency to ensure there is a full understanding of project deliverables and serves as a contact (along with the Account Executive/Senior Account Executive) for clients to provide job status updates. The person in this role will learn an array of skills, have a clear career path, and make a significant impact on the overall success of projects.
You need to be a highly motivated, organized, and passionate individual willing to tackle demanding tasks. You will need a strong desire to learn and an eagerness to help. To thrive, the Assistant Account Executive will have an astute attention to detail and quality.
● 2-4 years of professional experience plus previous education or internship in a related field
● Bachelor’s degree relating to Communications, Advertising and Marketing
● A passion for creativity
● A desire for excellence and a passion to succeed in a fast-moving and ever-evolving environment where everyone is expected to be hands-on
● Strong organizational skills
● Strong oral and written communication skills
● Strong interpersonal skills
What you will do?
● Act as the team administrative support and project manager for assigned accounts
● Manage job change orders and open new jobs after being properly trained for accounts
● Facilitate daily communication between the account team, creative, and agency support services
● Work with clients for job completion and keep them updated on priorities and deadlines
● Handle work orders, estimate requests, and assist with billing
● Assist with job development by communicating changes and keeping the team (both internal and clients) informed
● Update and issue client status reports (under the supervisor’s guidance)
● Assist Account Executive/Senior Account Executive with projects as needed
● Attend all internal meetings related to assigned projects
● Review category literature and publications
● Provide competitive updates to the internal team
● Leave your mark: contribute to the success of a project by bringing your unique skills and abilities.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
● Health Insurance (PPO & HSA Options)
● Dental and Vision Insurance
● 15 days of PTO a year
● Free Parking
● Salary based on experience
WHO’S IN CHARGE HERE?
The position reports to the assigned Account Executive(s) or Senior Account Executive(s).
The position is located in Lexington, KY.