The Account Executive embraces clients and consumers as partners in developing marketing communications, using their input at every stage of the process to inform and inspire creative ideas. The Account Executive interacts with every department within the agency to ensure there is a full understanding of project deliverables and serves as a contact for clients to provide job status updates. The person in this role will direct creative communications with the client, have a clear career path, and make a significant impact on the overall success of projects.
You need to be a highly motivated, organized, and passionate individual willing to tackle demanding tasks. You will need a strong desire to learn and an eagerness to help. To thrive, the Account Executive will have an astute attention to detail and quality.
● 5+ years of professional experience
● Bachelor’s degree relating to Communications, Advertising and Marketing
● A passion for the delivery of world-class integrated marketing plans
● A desire for excellence and a passion to succeed in a fast-moving and ever-evolving environment where everyone is expected to be hands-on
● A firm grounding in marketing thought processes and experience in the execution of marketing and creative strategies
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Strong organizational skills
What you will do?
● Act as the project manager for assigned accounts
● Effectively collaborate with and manage agency, client, and vendor/partner resources as needed for client success and agency profitability
● Proactively lead, supervise, and orchestrate all client and agency resources, demonstrating and utilizing high brand, category, and market knowledge for assigned accounts
● Organize account planning activities and define project challenges
● Collaborate with supervisor and Brand Strategy partners to originate briefs that clearly direct and powerfully inspire outstanding strategic and creative solutions
● Assist supervisor with budget and financial management for assigned accounts
● Work with creative teams and leverage their skills in implementing integrated marketing strategies
● Oversee implementation of approved plans and strategies
● Create and manage relationships with client personnel and management and with consumers when they are involved in the creative planning process
● Aid in developing new plans and strategies
● Bring an understanding of client operations and product production to the planning process
● Oversee the daily work schedule of the Assistant Account Executives and/or Account Coordinators on assigned accounts
● Send out timely billing for maximum profitability (under the supervisor’s guidance)
● Interact with outside vendors on clients’ behalf
● Develop and maintain client status reports and lead client status meetings (with the supervisor’s support)
● Lead all internal meetings related to assigned projects
● Review category literature and publications
● Provide competitive updates to the internal team
● Leave your mark: contribute to the success of a project by bringing your unique skills and abilities.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
● Health Insurance (PPO & HSA Options)
● Dental and Vision Insurance
● 15 days of PTO a year
● Free Parking
● Salary based on experience
WHO’S IN CHARGE HERE?
The position reports to the assigned Senior Account Executive or the Director of Brand Management.
The position is located in Lexington, KY.