Social Media Assistant
A Social Media Assistant is a part-time, entry-level position who is in the middle of the action for all communication. You will represent the voice of the brands amongst social chatter. This position will play a key role in the execution of integrated campaigns while being responsible for maintaining quality brand engagement across all relevant social media platforms. A strong level of organizational skills and analytical thinking would be key for day-to-day initiatives.
What do you get?
- Valuable agency experience
- Free Parking
Who’s in charge here?
Position reports to the Media Director
To apply, please submit resumes to Emmy Hartley at email@example.com
What will you do?
- Be the voice of the brand across all social media platforms
- Post content according to strategic content calendar
- Data-mine and review competitive set to report to account leads
- Collaborate with creative teams on content production
- Maintain and build relationships with brand followers
- Monitor performance of social pages and posts
- Report on social performance across all efforts
- Continuously evaluate social media platforms and technologies
- Grow following and engagement across all social platforms
- Stay up to date on the latest trends
- Work closely with account planning and creative teams
- Maintain content calendar assets and specifications
- Organize creative specifications across all tactics of a plan
- Assist media team in social strategy development and execution
- Assist in educating team and clients on the latest social media trends