The COPYWRITER is the brand steward and category champion, responsible for having a deep understanding of the brand, its benefits, and competitive differentiation. Working as a part of the creative team, the copywriter will own all day-to-day copywriting responsibilities for assigned brands. The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience to think strategically, but also contribute creative ideas and concepts.
Experience in a similar role at agency for 2 – 4 years is preferred. You should have great organizational and interpersonal skills and have a passion for writing.
What do you get?
- Health Insurance (PPO & HSA Options)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 day of PTO a year
- Free Parking
- Salary based on experience
Who’s in charge here?
Position reports to the Sr. Copywriter and designated Creative Director.
To apply please send resume and portfolio to Emmy Hartley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you do?
- Responsible for writing headlines and body copy for various types of digital tactics, including websites, interactive visual aids, videos, banners, landing pages, and emails
- Contribute creative thinking for campaigns and initiatives that pronounce the creative strategy and brand personality.
- Prepare materials for client copy approval submissions
- Interface with Account teams and Producers to gain input and keep jobs on schedule
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, and developers from job initiation to campaign launch
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects, sometimes for different brands/industries
- Potential for managing more junior members of the copy team
- Clearly and confidently present work to internal members of the team, including creative leads, account team members, and partners
- Participate in client presentations (when appropriate), verbalizing the thoughts behind the idea while tying it back to the communication objective.