Assistant Digital Media Buyer
An Assistant Digital Media Buyer contributes in all aspects of the digital media buying/planning process. A strong level of organizational skills and analytical thinking would be key for day-to-day initiatives. As a part of an integrated media team (and agency) this person would be primarily responsible for the execution of media buys through placing media with vendors.
What do you get?
- Health Insurance (PPO & HSA Options)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 15 day of PTO a year
- Free Parking
- Salary based on experience
Who’s in charge here?
Position reports to the Sr. Digital Media Planner/Buyer and Media Director
To apply, please submit resumes to Emmy Hartley at firstname.lastname@example.org
What will you do?
- Format documents such as media plan flowcharts and reports
- Traffic and set up ads for digital media
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on all digital media initiatives
- Help develop media reporting documents
- Reconcile invoices
- Gather research for internal and external use
- Optimize digital ads
- Assist in management of media budgets
- Work closely with account planning and creative teams
- Provide status reports on all running campaigns on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
- Create and send RFPs to vendors
- Assist in rate negotiations and vendor communications
- Compile specifications for production team
- Compile media kits and other assets from potential media vendors
- Maintain communication of performance and packing with Digital Media Planner/Buyer